Today is a vivid confirmation of the fact that sabotage, shelling, kamikaze drone attacks and large fires are taking place in Russia.
- On the night of June 8-9, the city of Shebekino in the Belgorod Region was once again shelled. A fire broke out in a multi-storey building. The city of Shebekino, 40,000 inhabitants, has been almost completely evacuated.
- On the morning of July 9, a kamikaze drone crashed into a residential building in Voronezh. Probably the UAV was flying towards the military airfield, but crashed. The explosion injured two people.
- During the day, the drone attacked the Crimea, but was shot down. On the video, the operator obscenely comments on what is happening.
- Toward evening, 10 fuel tanks and a fuel depot caught fire in Ufa. The fire area is 300 square meters. Firefighters are on site.
- For more than a week, rebels from the RDK and LSR have been controlling part of the Belgorod region of Russia near the village of Novaya Tavolzhanka. Detachments of saboteurs feel free, capture prisoners, and when the fire pressure from the Russian troops increases, they retreat to the territory of Ukraine.
- UPD: In the Alekseevsky urban district of the Belgorod region, 15 freight cars derailed near the railway station. According to preliminary data, no victims.
With great certainty, we can say that such incidents will occur in the future. At least until the Russian Army withdraws its troops from the territory of Ukraine.