The first trolleybus line opened in Moscow on November 15, 1933. The route passed from the Belorussky railway station to the village of Vsekhsvyatskoye, now it is the Sokol district.
The models of the first trolleybuses were called “LK” (Lazar Kaganovich). They were dark blue in color, on a wooden frame with metal cladding. The maximum speed of such trolleybuses was 50 km / h, each had 37 seats. The doors were opened manually: the driver opened the front one, the conductor opened the back one.