Putin poisoned Chubais

According to the Telegram channel ‘Beware of the news’, Anatoly Chubais was taken to intensive care in a serious condition with a diagnosis of ‘Guillain-Barré Syndrome’.

His apartment was examined by people in protective suits, and police officers questioned witnesses.

At the end of March, Anatoly Chubais, the former head of Rosnano, resigned as special representative of Russian President Putin and left Russia, according to some reports, due to disagreement with the actions of the Russian leadership in connection with the outbreak of hostilities against Ukraine.

In early June of this year, Anatoly Chubais and his entourage began an investigation on suspicion of corruption.

Officials in Russia are not accused of corruption if they are close to Putin, and Chubais was just such a person.

This may mean that a conflict has arisen between Putin and Chubais.

Russian opposition leader Leonid Volkov commented on the situation:

Of course, we still have absolutely not enough information to seriously (and not at the level of jokes on Twitter) draw conclusions and conclusions about what happened to Chubais.

But in one thing, it seems to me, we can be quite sure: Chubais himself, when his arms and legs began to be abruptly taken away – and fully understanding who is Mr. Putin, and what category he is now for Putin, and what Putin usually does with such people – he should not have doubted for a second that he was poisoned.

Anatoly Chubais ‘father of Russian privatization’, author of the privatization project in Russia in the 90s. Because of this, Chubais received a sharply negative assessment from many Russian citizens and received the nickname ‘Red Rat’. In 2005, an assassination attempt was made on Anatoly Chubais, who at that time was the head of RAO UES of Russia, but he survived. An explosive device damaged the car in which Chubais was traveling.
According to investigators, the assassin of Anatoly Chubais was ordered by retired GRU colonel Vladimir Kvachkov, known for his nationalist views.
The investigation continued for 3 years. In the end, the accused were acquitted.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *